Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Babies crying and running wild


                  I understand that kids are hard to control sometimes, and that newborns will usually cry in 1-hour intervals, but there are times certain situations are more appropriate than others.  Or if you down right can’t control them, leave them at home or torturing the babysitter.
                  There is nothing more dangerous than a child running around a restaurant. Hot plates, glasses, and heavy trays would be very painful on a little head. I don’t get why some parents do not realize this. They let their kids pull on curtains, jump in booths, and do laps around tables.  Also if your baby just won’t stop crying, go for a walk. Go to your car and rock the baby to sleep.
                  One time this little girl had a tantrum because her mom would not switch seat with her. It got so bad, that the father had to leave with the screaming child and had to have hos food packed up and taken by the mother. WHAT? This was outrageous to me. I do not have kids, but I do know they will not be running my life in the way I see these kids on the ground for candy from the candy machine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment